EVEXIADIRECT REFUND POLICY
Evexia Diagnostics, Inc. (“EDI”) only charges for services rendered. EDI will refund any Client order that is not completed within thirty (30) days. Refunds for account over-payments will be issued to Clients as required.
To be eligible for a refund, patients have 30 days from payment to cancel a lab test.
How to Initiate a Return
· Send an email to email@example.com asking for a cancellation and refund. Upon receipt of the request, EDI will check refund eligibility.
- All cancellations must be requested within 30 days of payment to be eligible for a refund.
- The refund will be for the full price of the test and will be returned to the original payment method.
- Any EDI processing and ordering fee is non-refundable.
- All shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
All refunds are
subject to a $15 administrative fee.
Refunds are processed within approximately ten business days of our receipt of the picture of the destroyed requisition form. Your refund will be credited back to the same payment method used to make the original purchases.
WE OFFER NO REFUNDS ON ANY PRODUCTS DESIGNATED ON THIS SITE AS NON-RETURNABLE OR FINAL SALE.